Chat GPT and Litigation Technology, Reprised

To renounce your citizenship, you must file a formal application with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You can request information about how to do this online or by calling DHS’s Citizen Services Line at 1-800-827-9747. For more information on renouncing your citizenship, please see our article on renouncing your citizenship.How to Renounce Your Citizenship.